EtymologyShortened from honey.
- , /hʌn/, /hVn/
- In the context of "lang=is|archaic": she
EtymologyCompare Romani kon.
- definite form singular of ho.
HON, Hon, or hon can refer to:
- the International Olympic Committee's country code for Honduras. (Note that this code is not compliant with the three-letter ISO 3166-1 alpha-3 country code for Honduras, which is HND.
- the IATA airport code for Huron Regional Airport, South Dakota, USA.
- Health On the Net Foundation, a Swiss non-governmental organisation which provides online medical and health information
- the stock symbol of Honeywell, an American multinational corporation
- Hands on Network, a network of volunteer coordination centres in the United States; Hands on Nashville (above) is an affiliate of this network.
- The HON Company, subsidiary of HNI, a seller of business furniture from Muscatine, USA.
- HON Circle is the highest status to earn at Miles & More, the frequent flyer programme of Lufthansa.
- The House of Netjer religious organization.
Hon, or Hon.
hon in German: HON
hon in French: HON
hon in Italian: HON